Ph.D. in Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, China, 2008.1
B.S. in Computer Science and Technology, National University of Defense Technology, China, 2002.7
Associate Professor, Tsinghua University, 2011.12-Present
Visiting Scholar, Carnegie Mellon University, 2010.9 - 2011.3
Assistant Professor, Tsinghua University, 2008.5-2011.12
Software analysis and verification (undergraduate course)
Formal verification (graduate course)
Modeling and analysis of embedded computing systems (graduate course)
Associate editor, Theory of Computing Systems, 2021 - present
Young associate editor, Frontiers of Computer Science, 2012 - present
Program committee member (current): ICSE 23', ESEC/FSE 22', FMCAD 22', SAT 22', ATVA 22', ICTAC 22'
Program committee member (past): FMCAD 20-21' & 16-18', SAT 21', FMAC 16-19', CONCUR 18', ATVA 18', MEMCODE 18', SETTA 16-17', ICECCS 17' & 13-15', APLAS 14'
SELECTED JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
- Fei He, Qianshan Yu and Liming Cai, Efficient Summary Reuse for Software Regression Verification, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Early Access.
- Jianhui Chen, Fei He, Leveraging Control Flow Knowledge in SMT Solving of Program Verification, ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), May 2021, 30 (4), Article 41, 26 pages.
- Chen Luo, Fei He, Fei Peng, Dong Yan, Dan Zhang and Xin Zhou, PSpec-SQL: Enabling Fine-Grained Control for Distributed Data Analytics, IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, 2021, 18 (2): 810-824.
- Fei He, Xiaowei Gao, Miaofei Wang, Bow-Yaw Wang and Lijun Zhang, Learning Weighted Assumptions for Compositional Verification of Markov Decision Processes (extended version of the POPL'15 paper), ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), June 2016, 25 (3), Article 21, 39 pages.
- Min Zhou, Fei He, Bow-Yaw Wang, Ming Gu and Jiaguang Sun, Array Theory of Bounded Elements and its Applications, Journal of Automated Reasoning, 52(4), pp. 379-405, April, 2014.
- Liangze Yin, Fei He, William N. N. Hung, Xiaoyu Song and Ming Gu, Maxterm Covering for Satisfiability, IEEE Transactions on Computers, 61(3), pp. 420-426, March, 2012.
- Fei He, Xiaoyu Song, William N. N. Hung, Ming Gu and Jiaguang Sun, Integrating Evolutionary Computation with Abstraction Refinement for Model Checking, IEEE Transactions on Computers, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 116-126, Jan. 2010.
SELECTED CONFERENCE PUBLICATIONS
- Hongyu Fan, Weiting Liu and Fei He, Interference Relation-Guided SMT Solving for Multi-Threaded Program Verification, Proceedings of the 27th ACM SIGPLAN Annual Symposium on Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming (PPoPP 2022).
- Fei He, Zhihang Sun and Hongyu Fan, Satisfiability Modulo Ordering Consistency Theory for Multi-threaded Program Verification, Proceedings of the 42nd ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI 2021), Online, June 20-26, pp. 1264-1279, 2021.
- Fei He and Jitao Han, Termination Analysis for Evolving Programs: an incremental approach by reusing certified modules, Proceedings of the ACM on Programming Languages, 2020. Vol. 4, No. OOPSLA, Online, Nov. 15-21, Article 199: 1-27.
- Qianshan Yu, Fei He and Bow-Yaw Wang, Incremental Predicate Analysis for Regression Verification, Proceedings of the ACM on Programming Languages, 2020. Vol. 4, No. OOPSLA, Online, Nov. 15-21, Article 184: 1-25.
- Rongchen Xu, Fei He and Bow-Yaw Wang, Interval Counterexamples for Loop Invariant Learning, ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE 2020), Sacramento, California, United States (Online), November 6-16, pp. 111-122, 2020.
- Jianhui Chen and Fei He, Proving Almost-Sure Termination by Omega-Regular Decomposition, in Proceedings of the 41st ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI 2020), London, UK (Online), June 15-19, pp. 869-882, 2020.
- Jianhui Chen and Fei He, Control Flow-Guided SMT Solving for Program Verification, 33rd IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2018), Montpellier, France, September 3–7, pp. 351-361, 2018 (ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper)
- Fengmin Zhu and Fei He, Conflict Resolution for Structured Merge via Version Space Algebra, Proceedings of the ACM on Programming Languages, Vol. 2, No. OOPSLA, Article 166 (October 2018), 25 pages, Boston, United States, November 4-9, 2018.
- Shuo Zhang, Fei He and Ming Gu, VeRV: A Temporal and Data-Concerned Verification Framework for the Vehicle Bus Systems, IEEE INFOCOM 2015, Hong Kong, April 16 – May 1, pp. 1167-1175. IEEE, 2015.
- Fei He, Xiaowei Gao, Bow-Yaw Wang and Lijun Zhang, Leveraging Weighted Automata in Composition Reasoning about Concurrent Probabilistic Systems, In Proceedings of the 42nd Annual ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPL 2015), Mumbai, India, January 12-18, pp. 503-514. ACM, 2015.
- Fei He, Bow-Yaw Wang, Liangze Yin, and Lei Zhu, Symbolic Assume-Guarantee Reasoning through BDD Learning, 36th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2014), Hyderabad, India, May 31 – June 7, pp. 1071-1082, 2014.
- Hui Kong, Fei He, Xiaoyu Song, William N. N. Hung and Ming Gu, Exponential-Condition-Based Barrier Certificate Generation for Safety Verification of Hybrid Systems, 25th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV 2013), Saint Petersburg, Russia, July 13-19, pp. 242–257, 2013.
- Min Zhou, Fei He, Bow-Yaw Wang, Ming Gu, On Array Theory of Bounded Elements, 22nd International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV 2010), Edinburgh, UK, July 15-19, pp. 570-584, 2010.