1990-1995 Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University1986-1990
Department of Computer Science and Technology, Peking University
1995-2001 Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, Lecturer, Associate Professor
2001-Now School of Software, Tsinghua University, Associate Professor, Professor
Data Management and Information System, including Unstructured Data Management on Cloud Platform, Business Process and Product Lifecycle Management, DRM and System Security, and Database Testing and Security Assurance
Product Lifecycle Management System, Supported by National 863 Program, 2002-2004
Research on Key Technologies for Adaptive Workflow Management System based on Process Metric and Workflow Mining, Supported by Natural Science Foundation of China, 2004-2006
Research on Key Technologies for Relational Database Watermarking, Supported by Natural Science Foundation of China, 2005-2007
Domain-oriented Demonstrative Application of Internetware, Supported by National 973 Program, 2002-2008
Research on Key Technologies for Trust JAVA Run-time Environment based on Software Watermark, Supported by Natural Science Foundation of China, 2008-2010
Typical Business Simulation Technology and its Testbed, Supported by National 973 Program, 2009-2013
Application Platform for 3G mobile Interactive Community based on Cloud Platform and USDMS, Supported by Enterprise, 2009-2012
honnrs & Awards:
National 2nd Class Prize for the progress of Science Technology( 4th ), 1998
Supported by Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University, 2005
Tsinghua University Excellent Stuff Award, 2005,2007
2nd Class Prize for the progress of Science Technology of MOE( 4th ), 2006
Beijing Advanced Individual Morality Award, 2006,
Tsinghua University graduate student mentor Award, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009
patent result :
1.Li Deyi, WANG Jianmin, etc.；A Management method for the relation data watermarks；Patent No. ZL2003 1 0122488.7；Announcement Date:2006.10.4
2.Wang Jianmin, Zhang Rongqi, etc.；A method to Embedding and Extracting Watermark in the English Text； Patent No. ZL2005 1 0077471.3；Announcement Date:2008.2.6
3.Li Deyi, Zhang Yong, Wang Jianmin, etc.；An Algorithm to Embedding and Extracting Watermark in the Relational Data； Patent No. ZL2003 1 0117358.4； Announcement Date：2008.11.26
4．Wang Jianmin, Zhang Changjiang, etc.；A method to Embedding and Extracting Watermark in the Computer Software；Patent No.：ZL 200810119358.0；Announcement Date：2009.11.4
5. Wang Jianmin, Wang Chaokun, etc.；Encoding and Decoding Method for Video Data Copyright Protection；Patent No.：ZL 2008110119360.8; Announcement Date：2010.1.13
1) A novel approach for process mining based on event types. WEN LJ, WANG JM, Wil Aalst, HUANG BQ,SUN JG.JOURNAL OF INTELLIGENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS,APR 2009.
2) A semi-automatic approach for workflow staff assignment. Liu YB, Wang JM, Yang Y. Sun JG. COMPUTERS IN INDUSTRY Volume: 59 Issue: 5 Pages: 463-476
3) Mining process models with non-free-choice constructs. Lijie Wen, Wil M. P. van der Aalst, Jianmin Wang, Jiaguang Sun. Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery,Volume 15, Number 2 / 2007年10月,pp145-180.
4) Mining Workflow Event Log to Find Parallel Task Dispatching Rules. Liu Yingbo, Wang Jianmin, and Sun Jiaguang. in The 4th International Workshop on Computer Supported Activity Coordination (CSAC 2007). (2007). Funchal, Madeira - Portugal.
5) Using Decision Tree Learning to Predict Workflow Activity Time Consumption. Liu Yingbo, Wang Jianmin, and Sun Jiaguang. in 9th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems. (2007). Funchal, Madeira - Portugal.
6) A Machine Learning Approach to Semi-Automating Workflow Staff Assignment. Liu Yingbo, Wang Jianmin, and Sun Jiaguang. in The 22nd Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC2007). (2007). Seoul, Korea.
7) Detecting Implicit Dependencies Between Tasks from Event Logs. WEN LJ, WANG JM, etc., APWeb 2006, LNCS 3841,pp. 591 – 603
8) DMC: A More Precise Cohesion Measure for Classes. Wang JM, Zhou YM, et al. Information and Software Technology ， Volume: 47, Issue: 3 ， pp167-180
9) GridFS: A web-based data grid for the distributed sharing of educational resource files. Li QH, Wang JM, et al. Proceedings of ICWL 2003, LNCS 2783: 81-92
10) A New Heuristic Reduct Algorithm Base on Rough Sets Theory. Zhang jing, Jianmin Wang, etc. Proceedings of WAIM'03, LNCS 2672:247-253
11) Workflow Process Modeling with Colored Petri nets. Dongsheng Liu, Jianmin Wang, Jiaguang Sun. Computers in Industry 49 (3): 267-281, Dec 2002